Lobal Ltd (owner of the Buddies brand) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains how, when and why we collect personal information during the course of providing services or employment to you, under what circumstances we may disclose your personal information to others, and how we keep it secure.
- We only collect personal information about you where it is completely necessary, or you have consented, and we ensure that we only collect information that we need.
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We will protect your personal information with an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures.
- You have rights to your information.
- We will endeavour to keep your personal information only for as long as necessary
- If you ask us not to, we will not issue you with marketing material and we keep any marketing campaigns to a minimum.
If you have a complaint, or if you have any questions about how we process your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We need information about you to offer and provide our range of products.
This information can include but may not be limited to:
- Name (s)
- Contact details (postal address)
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
2. WHY WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect information for a number of reasons. For example if you are a customer, your information may be collected so we can advise you about new products or offers. More importantly, in the unlikely event of there being a quality issue with any of our products, we would have the ability to contact you about it. We may wish to provide you with updated advice that relates to how our products are used. In processing your information, we rely mainly on the following legal bases:
- Performance of a contract: The use of your information is necessary to perform a contract of services.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as offering you the most suitable product(s), enhancing your website experience, tailoring emails or newsletters such that they are relevant, or to improve and promote our products.
- Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
3. HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We may use collected personal information in a number of ways. These include:
- Contacting you as a past or future customer to determine if our products are of interest
- Contacting you if we are aware of an event that we believe is relevant to you.
- Contacting you for general communications such as children’s oral health insights and news.
- Contacting you to take part in relevant market research.
We may, on occasion wish to send you information about our products or opportunities which we believe may be of interest. If you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes you can unsubscribe by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and letting us know that you wish to be removed from our database.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures to ensure, as far as reasonably possible, the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information at all times. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us at email@example.com
6. TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
In order to provide our services, the information you give us may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. If we do need to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, we ensure that any party with access to your information has implemented the necessary security and privacy measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and confidential as outlined in this Policy.
7. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES
This helps us understand how you use our website, view our services and respond to our advertising, so we can tailor our marketing efforts and enhance the overall experience for visitors to our website. When you visit our website, we may record your device information including IP address, hardware and software used, general location, and when and how you interact with us.
This information is retained and used to understand your interest in our services. When you receive direct marketing communication from us by email, we may use technology or links to determine how you interact with our communication, and your specific areas of interest.
8. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
You have a number of rights with regards to the personal information we may hold about you.
Right of Access – You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We will provide you with this information within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity. If the request is complex, we may extend the response time. We will inform you if this is the case and explain why.
Right to Rectification – We want to make sure that any personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct, update or remove information you think is inaccurate or incomplete, and we ask that you inform us promptly of any changes to your circumstances.
Right to Erasure – You may also ask us to erase your personal information from our systems, in certain circumstances. There are some specific circumstances where the right to erasure does not apply and we are permitted to hold your data. We will explain the reason for this at the time, should this occur.
Right to Data Portability – You may also ask us to move, or ‘port’, your personal information to another organisation electronically. We will only port personal information you have provided to us, that we have processed based on your consent or performance of a contract, or that has been processed automatically. We will port your personal information without charge and within one month, where technically feasible.
Right to Restricting processing – You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. We will inform any third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal data that they must also restrict processing. We will inform you when the restriction on processing your personal data ends.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please write to us, using the details provided at the end of this Policy, outlining your specific request.
9. RETAINING YOUR DATA
Lobal Ltd and the information we collect about you are subject to various regulatory and legislative requirements. In addition, we will endeavour not to keep your personal information for longer than we have to in order to fulfil our obligations to you. Where it is not possible for us to delete your data, we will ensure the appropriate security and organisational measures are put in place to protect the use of your information.
We work hard to ensure that your personal information is treated safely and securely. However, if you have a complaint, please write to us using the details provided at the end of this Policy. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
12. WHO TO CONTACT IN RELATION TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AT LOBAL LTD
Lobal Ltd controls the processing of personal data on its systems. If you would like to discuss anything in relation to this policy or how we handle your personal information, you can Write to:
Data Protection Officer: Lobal Ltd, Wilkins Kennedy, Anglo House, Bell Lane Office Village, Bell Lane, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom HP6 6FA
or contact on: firstname.lastname@example.org